Unlimited Account Management
Make changes to your account online:
Frequently Asked Questions
• Do I need my unlimited tag number to cancel my plan or update my credit card on file?
Yes. If you do not have your unlimited tag number please email us at email@example.com.
• Can I change my plan type online?
No, you will need to stop by a location to change plans.
• Why can my account not be found online?
The account may not be active or the RFID sticker cannot be found if the "+" symbol is missing
• How long does it take for my plan to be cancelled?
Your plan will continue to be active until your next billing date. You may continue to wash your car during this time.
• Will I receive a refund after cancelling my plan?
No, you will not receive a refund. Your plan remains active until your next billing date. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Will I receive an email confirmation after I change my credit card or cancel my plan?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation after you submit your request.
• What if I change my mind after I submit my cancellation request?
You will need to stop by a location to reactivate your plan.
• If I do not use my membership for a month or more, can I get a refund?
We do not provide refunds for unused services. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel their membership.
• How often can I use my plan?
All plans are limited to 2 redemptions per day.
• Do I need to cancel before my next billing cycle?
Cancellations must be done 10 days prior to your recharge date as a pending charge may still process after cancellation. We do not provide refunds for charges that still go through after cancellation.
• Can I cancel or get a refund if I didn't know it was recurring?
We can cancel a membership after 2 months, but we do not provide refunds for mistakenly signing up for a recurring membership.