Unlimited Wash Pass Management
Make changes to your account online:
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is my pass valid at all Golden Nozzle Car Wash locations?
Yes, your Unlimited Wash Pass can be used at any Golden Nozzle Car Wash in New England. Please note, not all services (i.e, Tire Shine) may be available at all locations.
• Can I use cash to sign up for an Unlimited Wash Pass?
You may use cash to pre-purchase a 6- or 12-month pass, only. If you are interested in a monthly Unlimited Wash Pass, a credit or debit card is required. Membership automatically renews and is BILLED MONTHLY to the credit or debit card on the sign-up date.
• How can I cancel my pass?
You can cancel your Unlimited Wash Pass at any Golden Nozzle Car Wash location or on the Golden Nozzle Car Wash website (follow the prompts for “Unlimited Wash Pass Management” or “Wash Pass Members”). To cancel online, you will need your tag number.
• Do I need my unlimited tag number to cancel my plan?
Yes, if you do not have your unlimited tag number please contact us at (413) 642-9137.
• How long does it take for my plan to be cancelled?
Your plan will continue to be active until your next billing date. You may continue to wash your car during this time.
• Will I receive a refund after cancelling my plan?
No, you will not receive a refund. Your plan remains active until your next billing date.
• Will I receive an email confirmation after I change my credit card or cancel my plan?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation after you submit your request.
• What if I change my mind after I submit my cancellation request?
You will need to stop by a location to reactivate your plan.
• How can I change my pass (upgrade/downgrade)?
You can upgrade or downgrade your pass level at any time in-person (at any location) or with customer service by calling (413) 642-9137 during regular business hours or emailing CustomerSvc@goldennozzlecarwash.com.